FRP Composite Pedestrian Panels for Walkways & Trails
FRP composite pedestrian panels are the sustainable solution for cities, parks and municipalities. Virtually maintenance-free, these composite mats significantly outperform wood and steel matting solutions.
Pedestrian & Trail Panel Specifications
CMS specializes in temporary infrastructure solutions by utilizing sustainable technology to maximize the life of our matting solutions, providing you with quality pedestrian panels built to withstand any application.
Pedestrain & Trail Panel Specifications
- Designed to meet specific municipality standards and codes for pedestrian and service vehicle loading.
- Light weight: Each 8’ x 20’ panel weighs under 900 lbs.
- Pedestrian Panels have a design life of 50 years.
- Minimal maintenance.
- No rot, delamination, or degradation.
- Anti slip surface coating, and all colors available.
- Standard or customized sizing to suit applications.
- Design work can be applied to landings, stairs and docks.
Services We Provide:
At CMS, we create custom solutions to meet your infrastructure and matting needs, no matter the environment. Every physical characteristic from bearing capacity, weight, anti-slip, conductivity, fire resistance, dimensions and color can be adapted. We provide innovative solutions for military, government, and commercial organizations around the Globe. Talk to us about our services:
Whatever your challenge, our team of
experts can help you find the right matting
solution for your operation.